Veterans Zone TO ALL VETERANS, GREETINGS...

Discussion in 'Veterans Zone' started by Greywolf, Apr 27, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

This forum section is devoted to VETERANS, to discuss our unique concerns and views, share back and forth our advice and assistance, as well as posting informational sources particularly regarding the VA.

If you are a veteran, you know who you are.
    (If you are not a veteran and pretend to be - WE will know who you are, 'nuff said on that)

The above does not mean non vets are not welcome to post in this forum area - far from it. But be advised, I for one will not suffer a troll to disrespect a veteran.

I AM:
    ~ AT1(I)/INST/AW "Dutch" J. USN RET
    ACDU: 1984 - 2004

GOD BLESS ALL WHO SERVE or who HAVE SERVED
    NAVY.jpg #ad

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    Tags:
  2. SpringerPop Vet Zone Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Thanks for opening up this section, Dutch.

Pop
    USAF '66 - '70

OldjunkFords likes this.
  3. 67nukeford Founding Member

Navy checking in...85-89 VA-122

4. kjvforme Vet Zone Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Coast Guard checking in 1982-2007. Last assignment CWO2, Marine Inspector, Sector New York.

5. Fabman In Memoriam Vet Zone Staff Alumni Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Thanks Dutch! Don Us Army 66-72 Viet Nam Vet.

6. XDM45 Vet Zone Founding Member

USMC. 1984-1990.

OldjunkFords likes this.
  7. walrus Founding Member

I'll be the first non-vet to post in here..
    God Bless each and every one of you for your sacrifice and service to me, my family and our country.

8. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

USN 1972-1978 SERE, DWEST, VP-6, Pacific Missile Test Center/Naval Weapons Testing
    ONG-AR 1978-1985

9. XDM45 Vet Zone Founding Member

I heard they sent you in to get the man....who went in to get the man....who went in to get the man. You were the best of what was left......:D

10. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Just girls in Bikini's on Zumo Beach and Waikiki.:D

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    FTZ Peggy likes this.
  11. kjvforme Vet Zone Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Did you ever get to Bellows beach Jim?

12. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Quite often. "In the day", it was very near the drop zone for the joint military sky diving club out of Schofield / Bellows and near Waimanalo. It was also on the route for stops when we were riding motorcycles around the island including the Ka'ena Point WWII ammo train bed trail, which I understand is now a State Park and major tourist attraction.

13. bjmayberry2 Founding Member

U.S. Army & Illinois Army National Guard, 1976 to 2013!

Nothing Moves without Logistics!

14. kjvforme Vet Zone Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Man that's some time served.

15. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

A quick buzz on what I have in mind as we grow, most of us here are familiar with my efforts with "VETNET" on FTE.

Similar to the "STICKY INDEX" idea 'over there' I plan on a pinned thread to list hot topics such as VA info and so on at the top of our forum here. The main difference is that this is not a "SUBFORUM", nor is it a "SOCIAL GROUP". It is an outright, HERE WE ARE forum area, supported by the websites founder and dedicated to those who raised their right hand in the interest of us all.

Go right ahead and start any and all new threads here that pertain to who we are and what we need, or could use some help with.

BZ to one and all!

~Wolfie

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >