update needed part with pics

Discussion in '1980 - 1986 Ford F150, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by Fastpony, Jul 30, 2018.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Fastpony

Here is the pic of what i'm needing
    [​IMG]#ad

Heres some pics of the truck
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Fastpony

pic of the back
    [​IMG]#ad

3. Fastpony

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

4. Fastpony

5. Fastpony

may be a repeat of pics, photobucket is acting weird

6. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

dustybumpers likes this.
  7. Fastpony

A big thanks, I bought them.. I really should be checking ebay daily

8. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Actually, I got lucky. I did a search for it on Ebay and came up with nothing. Maybe the listing's headline didn't match. Then did a Google search, and Google somehow found it on eBay.

Some plastic trim paint on it to match, and you'll be good to go! I've used trim paint on my 2004 F250, where the sun has bleached some of the tan trim white. You can't tell which was painted and which wasn't and two years later it's still holding up. :)

I know how hard it is to find obsolete parts. Had the same issues with my 67 F100. Now its easier to find parts for it than it was for me 15+ years ago, because people are starting to restore them. You're still stuck in that in-between situation... too old a truck for many parts to be available, too new a truck for the restoration market to kick in and make parts for it.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >