Vent window weather strip retainer

Discussion in '1961 - 1966 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by Hawkeye, Sep 16, 2022.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Hawkeye

Vent window weather strip retainer(need to find both sides as mine were accidentally thrown away!!)​

Tags:
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Dennis Carpenter, LMC, and all the other usual sources have them.

3. Hawkeye

4. Hawkeye

I have searched these websites and they have plenty of vent window frames and vent window seals,but they have no vent window weather strip retainers! The Ford master parts #'s for these are C1TB8121408-A (passenger side) and C1TB8121409-A(drivers side) if anyone has used,reproduction ,or NOS please let me know! Thanks,Hawkeye

5. rickybobby

Not sure where you are located, but there’s the F-100 Super Nationals Truck Show in Sevierville Tn. Next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. There’s a lot of New and Used parts that might be what you need.

6. Hawkeye

7. Hawkeye

Thanks Ricky Bobby! I live about an hour from Seiverville,I will check this out. Again thank you for your help! Hawkeye

8. BKW Founding Member

I doubt that this part has been reproduced as there's zero demand. OP wants the steel frame the vent window rubber fits into.

Carpenter reproduces the rubber vent weather strips, but does not reproduce the vent frames that some people need,

So why would he reproduce the "Front Door Weatherstrip Retainer" that no one except the OP needs? I've never been asked for one, never typed the part number until now.

C1TB-8121408-A
    Right and C1TB-8121409-A Left = 1961/66 F100/1100 / 1963/69 N/NT500/1100 / 1967/69 F800/1000

I found 1 NOS left side at OBSOLETE RELIABLE PARTS in Nashville GA = 229-686-5101

9. BKW Founding Member

I'm letting you know!

I should have read thru all the posts instead of getting hung up on one of them. Would of saved me from looking up and typing the part numbers and searching for them.

I found 1 NOS left side, see post 8

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
  10. BKW Founding Member

Double post, more wasted time (sigh)

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
Tags: