What have you done to/with your truck today?

Discussion in 'General Truck Discussion' started by Critter, May 5, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Critter Vet Zone Founding Member

Seen this before, but it's always a fun way for us to get ideas from each other. Since I've got two rolling projects, I'll go first.

Yesterday I had the Nissan aligned.

Today I have already pulled the throttle cable bracket on the Ford to modify it. And will be cutting a new air cleaner stud. All I could find when I swapped the carb was a multi-piece one that SUCKS, so I need to replace it with some cut to length threaded rod.

Tags:
  2. BigdaddyII Founding Member

So far today I drove it to work, and plan on driving it home this afternoon. This weekend it may get hand washed, more then likely though it will be ran through the automatic wash. Sometime in the next couple weeks I plan on installing my actuator to make the locking tailgate work with the doors.

3. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Finished cleaning up the bumper that will replace the bent one. Was planning on replacing the water pump today as well as the tailgate....................................stupid rain.

4. pirahnah3 Founding Member

Im shopping for waxes and polishers for my(ok semi mine....ok not mine but I drive it and basically take care of her) truck today.

5. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Nothing. I'm trying to build up the mental energy to pull the engine and access the damage. I've been dreading it for 3+ weeks.

6. Critter Vet Zone Founding Member

You're too far away for me to help.

7. NRA4ever Founding Member

I charged the ac unit. It's cold as ice in the truck again

8. jimmy-six Founding Member

Admired the semi-hidden slide in push bar recievers for pushing off our roadster at El Mirage Dry Lake. Much better than the ones I built for my 04 F-250.[​IMG]#ad
    [​IMG]#ad

9. im2tall33 Founding Member

Well it wasn't today as much as it is tomorrow lol I am having a magna flow muffler installed on the 08 f250 and the oil changed. Then my new motor will officially be broken in! And then I cN try out my sct live wire ts tuner from 5star tuning

10. OldBlackCat Southwest Chapter

did this Sunday but i took the muffler off the truck.... wanted to see if i like it strait piped, plus its a free mod for now. also i butchered up the over the axle bents to make the exhaust come out in front of the right rear tire.....

11. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Put the straighter bumper on the Bronco. Got the water pump off. Had a beer. Lost motivation.

12. Critter Vet Zone Founding Member

Beer does that I hear.

13. Blt4dtuff Vet Zone Founding Member

It's motorcycle riding weather. I haven't drive my truck in weeks.

14. Critter Vet Zone Founding Member

image.jpg #ad
    image.jpg #ad
    Just installed my modified throttle cable bracket and air cleaner stud.

wpnaes likes this.
  15. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I washed the Bronco this afternoon.

56panelford likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >