What type and brand of puller is this?

Discussion in 'The Fabricators Corner' started by pursang, Aug 22, 2023.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. pursang

I've tried reverse photo search on 5 different sites and found nothing to identify this puller, I'm searching for the missing threaded piece that fits through the center of the puller, the only markings are Z318
    IMG_5569.JPG #ad
    IMG_5572.JPG #ad
    IMG_5574.JPG #ad

Tags:
  2. pursang

3. pursang

4. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I've looked using Google reverse image search, which is probably the best bet, and came up with no matches. Its probably some old off brand because the better known tool makers would usually pull up something on the part number. Pullers aren't that expensive these days, maybe just buy a new one?

pursang likes this.
  5. captchas

looks more like a specialty puller for something very big like a dozer, never have seen a hub puller with a center that big for cars and trucks

pursang likes this.
  6. pursang

Yeah not even one puller came up in the search, I can fab up the center piece I just wanted to get a visual on the OEM part, thanks for your reply.

7. pursang

You're right I've never seen a puller this big in anything automotive related. a neighbor gave it to me along with a box of other fairly big pullers, probably owned by someone with a logging truck or other big machinery, thanks for your input.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
Tags: