Why You Should Never Buy A Lemon Law Buy-back Vehicle

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by FTZ HAIC, Aug 9, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Tags:
  2. Paul Masley Founding Member

And here I though lemons were only good for lemonade, getting the shrimp/fish smell off of fingers/hands and definitely with tequila.

Now lemons means RUN!!!!!! Not runs but RUN!!!!!!

Very educational to know. I know WV only marks cars as clean, salvage, reconstructed, and visual total. Never saw a lemon title. I wonder who the states are that marks their titles as such.

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Yeah, I will make sure to never buy a vehicle that has the manufacturer in the chain of ownership, or if it's suddenly moved across the country!

4. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Funny thing, if you had a truck, and it became a lemon, and you did the buy back,and it showed up somewhere else (with a new out of state title) and you made an inquiry of said vehicle, a lawyer will call you within 5 minutes after the inquiry, and remind you of the papers you signed, and the potential for a major lawsuit.
    The whole thing cost me a pile of money, and someone else ended up with the truck anyway.
    Lemon law buy-backs are a joke

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >