Window seals 67 f100

Discussion in '1967 - 1972 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by Pushmower, Oct 15, 2023.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Pushmower

Hi all! I am wondering where to get the seals and rubber pieces for the doors on my 67 F100.
    I would like to get all the parts for both doors.
    I have checked CJ pony parts and of course EBay with no luck.
    I am hoping one of you has a source.

Tags:
  2. RP67F100

3. RP67F100

I got mine from LMC Truck
    Dennis Carpenter
    Ecklers Ford Parts
    Obsolete Ford Parts
    Melvin’s classic ford
    Steel Rubber
    Find the best price, don’t forget shipping cost, they get pretty high, look for original ford tooling if possible
    Tell us about your truck, Good luck

captchas likes this.
  4. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Dennis Carpenter is where I bought a set when I had my 67 F100. Macs Auto Parts is another one you can add to the list.

captchas likes this.
  5. Pushmower

Great! I appreciate the response and the information.
    I plan on taking the cab off and having the floor and the cab mounts replaced this Winter. While that is being done I want to replace the rubber on the doors.
    When I begin removing the cab I will definitely have some questions for you guys.
    Over the years I have owned several old cars, but I always tried to avoid any thing that needs a lot of body\ rust repair. I am not skilled at body work, and I never learned to weld. I enjoy making the engine run well, and making sure the brakes suspension and electrical systems function properly.
    I got the truck last month and so far I have replaced the front springs and gotten an alignment. The previous owner replaced the shocks and installed front disc brakes.
    He also installed a distributor that looks like a GM unit that did away with the standard ignition. Along with that he installed new wires and plugs.
    I plan to leave everything stock, as much as possible. No mag wheels or engine modification other than what is needed to make it dependable.
    I will be installing power steering at some point, but not power brakes.
    Thanks again for the info. I will post pictures of the cab mounts that need to be replaced, as well as the process of replacement. And removal/installation of the cab.

6. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

A front disc brake swap is highly recommended by me and many others, so it's good that's been done. I swapped out the points ignition in my for a electronic ignition that fit under the cap and kept the stock look.

captchas likes this.
  7. RP67F100

Maybe someone here can give you some info on the tool needed to hold the bottom side of the cab mount for removal
    The bolt comes down from inside and threads into large washer type nut , which on mine spun and I couldn’t find anything to hold it for removal, especially working top and bottom by myself. Ended up cutting it with a grinder. Which ended up costing me 15 stitches in my head and granddaughter taking my grinder

8. Pushmower

Ouch! That had to hurt!
    I won't have a problem with the front mounts, they are already gone. I can see that the rear mounts will be rough because they appear to be too solid to snap off, even if I can hold the washer.
    Unfortunately, I will be waiting until the middle of November to begin working on it. I need to be able to move it in and out of the barn when they come to install a door.
    I will be removing the mounts first. Then the fenders and radiator support as one piece. I plan on getting new mounts for everything.
    When the cab is off I will be taking it down to Florida so my son in law can replace the floor pan and mounts. I know it is a long way to go, but I can't beat the price of labor! Especially since he is a top notch body man. I will try to post pictures of the process when it gets going.
    I hope your stitches heal well, and I look forward to getting started on this project.

9. Pushmower

Thank you for the suggestions on window seals and anti rattlers!
    I ordered them from Dennis Carpenter. They arrived quickly, and I installed them on the driver side door today.
    It made a huge difference. Now I can hear an exhaust leak. Back to the barn....

captchas likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >