Wiper help, please.

Discussion in '1953 - 1956 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by q2quest, Aug 29, 2022.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. q2quest

Hello everyone, I just joined this forum to try and gain some knowledge and help a friend with her ‘56 F100. I’m a hobbyist mechanic who has never worked on one of these trucks until now. The truck has a lot of modifications and I have no idea if the wiper arms, linkage and/or motor are correct for this truck and neither does she. She wants a me to get the windshield wipers working (along with other general repairs) and I was hoping someone here could take a look at a video I made and identify what is wrong with these wipers. The wipers don’t behave how I thought they would and the arms are never both down at the same time. Additionally, there is no “parking” of the wipers. They stop right where they were when you turn off the switch. I’m going to try to figure out how to upload the video. Thank you!

Paul

Tags:
  2. Mr55fordf100

Maybe if you take the p/side wiper of the post and move it to the left, the wiper switch controls the park

3. Mr55fordf100

sorry forget what I said , that won`t work.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >