You Can Git'cha One Of These...

Discussion in 'General Truck Discussion' started by KW5413, Jun 13, 2018.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Tags:
  2. masakimm Vet Zone

Yes so I can save the world from it.:rofl:anim:rofl:anim

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I'll pass!

BKW and JWC 3 like this.
  4. 1970something TOTM Winner Founding Member

that thing need 25 lbs of C-4 and a blasting cap stuffed into the fuel tank.

JWC 3 likes this.
  5. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Guy around the corner here has 4 of them. He has "trucking for the troops" on the side of them. Shows at Carlisle at all the shows

I pass

6. F350-6 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

You don't have much experience with C-4 do you? You want to put 25 pounds of TNT in the cab, fine. A blasting cap in the fuel tank might do the trick by itself. 1/4 lb of C4 would probably also do the trick. We rarely used the whole 1 1/4 lb C4 stick when I got to play with the stuff, other than when we did the bangalore torpedo training. Put together 100 meters of those things and that will get your attention.

7. 1970something TOTM Winner Founding Member

i know you can get away with 2 ounces of C4 and the blasting cap.
    you need 25 pounds of it to make sure there is no evidence it ever existed so it can not be reproduced.

FeralBoy likes this.
  8. V10 NUT

WHAAAAAATTTT!!!???
    No tricked out triple turbo 1500hp.6.7.
    NAAA. I dont want it

dustybumpers likes this.
  9. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

What I want someone to come up with is a seat cushion that stays soft yet still firm enough for support, doesn't go flat or tear up, and lasts as long as the car/truck does. Its not like we don't have plastics technology to do it, and I'd pay the extra if they did.

10. F350-6 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Airbags in the seats don't help, but you'd be amazed how comfortable a seat can get when you find a good seat shop that will do custom foam and custom leather (or fake leather). The ex's 2001 with her fancy seats were more comfortable than my 16 Lariat seats when the 16 was brand new. We had an excursion that was done the same way.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso