Your Ford Truck's Christmas List!

Discussion in 'General Truck Discussion' started by FTZ HAIC, Nov 21, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

If you could have any goodies you wanted for your Ford truck(s) this Christmas, what would you get? I was looking at my wife's wish list for Christmas, and thought I'd better get to work on my own, so I'm starting with truck goodies first!

For my F150:
    1. New Roush window letters, mine are showing their age.
    2. Touch screen Android based head unit or Carputer
    3. Tool box that will fit under the rear seat.
    4. A good way to mount a hidden CB radio. Love them for road trips, but the look doesn't go with the type of truck it is.
    For my F250:
    1. New seals for the sunroof.
    2. Spray in bedliner. It has the Ford drop in liner, I've never really liked it.
    3. Huskeyliner or Weathertech floor mats
    4. New CB antenna.
    5. New face plate for my Cobra 29 LTD CB.
    6. New right headlight housing. The left one was replaced after a fender bender, and no matter how much I polish the old one, I can't get it 100% clear like the new one.
    For the wife's Explorer (still thinking on this!)....

Tags:
  2. 1970something TOTM Winner Founding Member

new stage one injectors from Jim at rosewood.
    larger turbo.
    T-500 HPOP.
    new plenums.

FTZ HAIC likes this.
  3. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

Anything that can tone the whistle out of the cab a little from the 38R.
    Possibly, ANOTHER transmission! On my 2nd HD4R100 since July, and 2nd gear slips bad.
    Would love a 60/40 split bench out of an 08 or newer!

4. OldjunkFords Oregon Chapter Founding Member

New tires for my F-250................Running on the same ones I bought in Aug of 2000 (no weather cracks and tons of tread) they look brand new, but 15 yr old tires worry me.

5. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I could use a steering column, brake booster and master cylinder, radiator, gauge cluster and A/C unit, box and rear fenders and running boards to name a couple things. Don't think any of it will arrive soon with the price of our dollar compared to the U.S. dollar.

6. helifixer TOTM Winner Southwest Chapter

pair of tires, i cut a sidewall elk hunting.

7. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Most of the above sounds like a good place to start............definitely will need a new set of tires in the next 6 months and throw the mechanical fuel pump (and the expert mechanic to install it) that sits in the valley under the turbo in just for good measure.

8. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

Maybe automatic cab steps that deploy when you open your door. Saw these on a 2015 F-150 Platinum ($62,000.00) thought they were way cool,
    $1200.00 option or aftermarket.

9. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I have always wanted a set of those AMP powersteps... but not enough to fork out $1200. I'd rather put that into go-fast parts!

10. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

Yeah as cool as they are that is a bunch of coin for steps

11. bigrigfixer Article Contributor Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Well I'm a little late, but my trucks Christmas list had towing mirrors, vent shades and fender flares.

The mirrors came early, the vent shades are still in transit, and the flares are now on the list for next year...;)

FTZ HAIC likes this.
  12. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Take some photos of the vent shade install, I'll make an article of it. I got vent shade's for the Explorer for Peggy for Christmas, so we can both do a quick write up for different model Fords :)

bigrigfixer and Campspringsjohn like this.
  13. Dern F1

Stealth Tie downs for the wood bed and dash cam.

56panelford likes this.
  14. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

What's a stealth tie down?

15. Dern F1

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >