Your truck as it is now.

Discussion in 'General Truck Discussion' started by JWC 3, Jun 27, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. JWC 3 TOTM Winner Founding Member

Post a pic of your truck as she sits now.
    0627161948b.jpg #ad
    here is mine today.

Tags:
    Campspringsjohn and 56panelford like this.
  2. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Here are my two trucks as they sit now.
    Image1.jpg #ad
    Image1.jpg #ad

They'll look better in the morning when the sun's out.

3. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Geeesh Ken, you coulda at least washed them first..........

FTZ HAIC, Campspringsjohn and JWC 3 like this.
  4. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Here's one of mine..
    New Project 491 Quick e-mail view.jpg #ad

New Project 489 Quick e-mail view.jpg #ad

5. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

6. NRA4ever Founding Member

My 04 is in parts with a 07 sitting behind it with everything needed to fix it. The Ranger runs but only on 4 of 6 cylinders. My 98 Dodge beater just keeps on going. A 318 is a tough motor. I hope to trade the Ranger for repairs to the 04. I've been so sick for the last 2 years that I've let all my projects sit.

56panelford likes this.
  7. zip TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

56panelford likes this.
  8. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Um...

I'll take a video tomorrow.

56panelford likes this.
  9. Paul Masley Founding Member

Well hell, I finally bought another. So far, I am happy. It does have a few bugs, but I do have time on my side (I think). LOL 2011 F-250 SD, 6.2 Auto 4WD. Truck.JPG #ad

56panelford and Campspringsjohn like this.
  10. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Hey - yeah... I particularly like the "BLACK OUT" paint scheme.
    Into STEALTH are we?

And it looks to me like Paul is in the market for an RV. May I suggest a depressed market area such as the mid-south? It's a buyers market still, as far as I know.

11. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

Hey Paul, assuming that's a recent picture, I assume the flood waters didn't hit your place? I was in Charleston last week at the WVDOH, and I would have called you if I wasn't in such a hurry. I got there at 7:30am, and had a 2nd job in Ashland that needed to be done by 5:30pm. One guy in the welding shop would have passed as your little brother! He was a character!

56panelford likes this.
  12. Paul Masley Founding Member

John, the flood missed me, but those damn winds of a week ago just tore the compound all to hell. We were without power for five days. It is just now getting back to normal in Raleigh County. I would have loved to seen you in Charleston. Your ass is always in a hurry. LOL

13. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

When I'm working, I'm working. I was located right behind the Charleston Correction Facility. When I got out of my truck, the mechanic/welder there, (that seriously would/could be your brother) told me to keep my truck locked, and asked if I carried a gun. Apparently all the riffraff walk past their shop going to visit their "friends" in prison. They have to keep their doors closed all the time. That makes for real uncomfortable working conditions in a welding shop, in the summertime! They've had people grab stuff right out of the shop and out of the trucks right in front of them and take off running. Fortunately I was there in the morning, so the real riffraff hadn't woke up yet! I did see a few folks walk by, but none that gave me the impression they were thugs.

14. Paul Masley Founding Member

I know where you were at. I would not go there unless I am armed and I would make sure that it was not concealed so that the riffraff knew I meant business. I thought that lot was fenced and gated, but I have not been there in a few years.

15. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

The garage is fenced and gated. The welding shop is in the back of one of the building next to the street, which is where they put me to get the truck inside in case of rain. The garage was full.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >