Back-up camera

Discussion in '2015 - 2020 Ford F150 Truck Forum' started by mete, May 8, 2018.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Glad you got it
    It was probably scared you'd just whack it's wires with side cutters and tape them back together later, so it coo-operated......:facepalm:

2. mete

Yes this thread is slower than molasses ! Finally after two months the upholstery is done [???] The major problem was the upholsterer and he will not be recommended or named !
    Everything was ready ,BUT, temperature pushing 90*, email and phone and internet wasn't .[Frontier ] internet was , and is , having a nervous breakdown .So , end of day with nothing done! Doc wanted to know why BP was high ! Helper didn't show but no phone !
    A good story ? Well with record rain in August there was no flood !!!
    Sorry , :mad:

3. mete

Yes, it finally happened ! It works, it's been on the road ! Upholstery, nerf bars, tonneau cover , side steps !!
    What's left? Add lumbar support [been doing that for years , very important for me , quick job ] . Doing something about removing all the beep,beep as I did with my 2009. Need info about this as I've been told changes will be noticed by the computer system ! !
    :D :D :D

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >