bucket seat mounts

Discussion in '1953 - 1956 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by jniolon, Jun 28, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

We did get my engine painted finally and the frame repainted from my blunder... and today it was moving bird feeders and other chores...

IMG_0439.JPG #ad

IMG_0440.JPG #ad

2. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

That sure looks purdy John, I need to clean my motor and paint it too. The black and chrome look good.

3. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

well, I felt sorry for John with nothing to follow but my seat frame build , so I sweltered in 96° heat (heat index 103) and made some more progress... this will be it till the drawer slides arrive... got all 4 legs attached and the mount plates welded on... will do the middle legs later.. and the hat channel measured and clamped on for the slides to attach to... this was about two hours and I was drenched head to toe... can't wait till August when it gets really hot...

John... might conversate you about the drawers and slides later this week... got some rookie questions

later
    john:cool:
    IMG_0443.JPG #ad

4. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Okay John, right now I'm working on the center console between the seats but might redo what I have done tomorrow.

5. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

New Project 266 Quick e-mail view.jpg #ad
    New Project 269 Quick e-mail view.jpg #ad
    will be painting my frame tomorrow and installing the drawer fronts as well

6. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

really nice John... is that a C&C console ??

7. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Don't quite follow John, what's the C&C stand for? Close and comfy?

8. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

No...it's a company that makes truck accessories. Mainly consoles... C and c enterprises

9. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

No I did this one myself John. Just robbed to upper piece from my 2005 Impala that's on it's last legs.

10. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

I keep beating on it... little more done today... heat index 104°. I don't want to say it's hot in Alabama.... but two Hobbits dropped a ring in my backyard today !

later
    john

Img_0450.jpg #ad

Img_0451.jpg #ad

Img_0453.jpg #ad

11. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Looking good John, I see you have a fire hydrant handy to keep you cool in all that heat.:)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  12. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

13. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Just got back today from the car show that I thought I was going to have to cancel going to due to the rain, but it cleared up and ended up being nice even though they said there was a 90% chance of rain. I got a trophy for traveling the longest distance with $50 thrown in to boot and a plaque for participants choice award. Kind of surprised with all the cool rides the were there, 113 registered vehicles.
    I guess I should take some pics of the painted frame eh!

14. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

Yea!! Pictures Where was the show

15. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Thunder Bay Ontario about a 5 hour drive from me. I will have to get my wife to load the pics and resize them so I can post them.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >