Carlisle All Truck Nationals - 2015

Discussion in 'General Truck Discussion' started by Archion, Jul 2, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Archion Vet Zone Article Contributor

REMINDER!!

Today is the last day for gate-n-go registration. You can register after today, but you will have to wait in line and pick up your sticker at the front gate Also the discounted rate was supposed to end June 3oth, but yesterday it was still working.

2. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

[QUOTE="Greywolf, post: 5224729, member: 256338

So FTZ is going to appear at an event that FTE attends
    What does that mean?

I wonder what is going to happen?

Will it be a fight or what?

Is anyone worried about how it will turn out?[/QUOTE]

Friends is friends no matter where you been, where you are or where you are goin'....

3. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Its not like they can ban you from the show for recommending FTZ to them, lol.

If I get a few hundred FTZ cards (business card size) to hand out....

.... is there anyone here who would commit to distributing them other FTZ members in attendance, so several of you can hand them out to people you meet there? If so, let me know and I'll arrange to ship them. It's easier and less expensive if I get them all to one person who'll be there who can then split them up to others. Preferably someone who plans to be there early on.

4. Fabman In Memoriam Vet Zone Staff Alumni Oregon Chapter Founding Member

When you get a chance Ken, could you set us up a program to make spotter cards? I'll bet a bunch of us would use them to invite other Ford guys we see. Just a thought.....

5. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

What I had planned for spotters cards was setting up a template with Vista Print or something like that where you can order them there. Unless you're wanting something like a file you can download and print out?

6. Archion Vet Zone Article Contributor

FTE has NO relation to this club/group whatsoever anymore. They gave us less and less support as the years went on. Hell we practically had to beg the last couple years. All funds are coming out of our own pockets. We just like to party. The main thing is if we don't get the required number of preregistrations we have to shell out for the tent. Everything else is just food and beverage.

TeamBrahma likes this.
  7. Fabman In Memoriam Vet Zone Staff Alumni Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I was hoping for something like what the other site had that I could download and print out sheets of them. I gave out several hundred of them over there and really liked the response. Another thing that would be handy is the ability to add my name and Chapter info...

8. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Yeah, I made those :)

And I also made these a few minutes ago!

Attached Files:

dustybumpers likes this.
  9. Fabman In Memoriam Vet Zone Staff Alumni Oregon Chapter Founding Member

For some reason I can't download and see it?

10. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

One sec... checking...

11. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Got it!

12. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

You're able to download it? This is really weird. My admin account can download it. A moderator can't. And a test user user (normal account) I have setup can't. Let me know Dusty, I'm going to try to figure this one out!

13. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

strange. I can hit the link, and look at it, thought it was in my documents, but it's not.

14. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Got it that time

Where members come first! Back to basics, light on ads and light moderation. Ford trucks, vans and suvs from 1948 to present day are covered.

FordTruckZone.com

Discussion, technical articles, image galleries, information and more being added all the time.

Referred by FTZ Member: _______________________________

15. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I think I resolved it, test user can now download it. What about you Fabman?

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >