Guess what's in Ken's workshop building?

Discussion in 'The Fabricators Corner' started by FTZ HAIC, Apr 30, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Critter Vet Zone Founding Member

It is, and so is the sequel.

2. Paul Masley Founding Member

Beautiful Car Peggy. Keep Ken from behind the wheel and you may get to keep it a little longer. LOL

56panelford and FTZ HAIC like this.
  3. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

:devil:anim:devil:anim
    "SEQUEL?"

What sequel - you must tell me, or I shall invade your peace of mind! (Repeatedly, I might add)

The "PINK BOOK of SELF DISCOVERY" is one of the great classics I keep around, and several people on USS Nimitz noticed me reading it.

Oh damn, I just realised that it was one of the books the wicked witch of the south stole when she left...

Here's a link to study:

http://www.proformanceunlimited.com/specs/supercharged_383_chevy_stroker_crate_engine.html

Imagine THIS sucker in it:
    3f3a5833a2b29e2d829cd912c3e157e1.jpg #ad

A blown 383 LS1

~INTIMIDATION pure and simple, you never have to stick your foot in it because people just KNOW...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  4. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

That sure looks purdy:)

5. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I used to have a 75 transmission Am, it was scary on wet pavement, real light in the ass end.

6. AXracer Founding Member

I have a good friend that autocrossed one like that Nationally, same color even. His handled extremely well, did very well in the class at SCCA national events. I could ask him for info and suggestions on the suspension work he did on his if you'd like.

7. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Very old thread...inquiring minds want to know...What the hell happened with the Camaro? !!!!

8. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Cam'd and minor cosmetic work, then it stalled as a project. Other projects like suspension work on the F150 got in the way.

9. 1978 FORD Supercab

A 1970 NOVA 396 SS with Automatic transmission, a quickshift plate in the transmission, 70%up/30%down shocks in the front, 50/50 shocks in the back, traction bars painted Black to hide them, and those cool electrically operated exhaust cutouts, electronic ignition, with a Holley fuel injection system ( I forget the name ). Some nice Original Rally wheels, cuz the Ss ones don't look as nice, with some unassuming but performance tires. A nice retro looking AM/FM/CD Player with Auxiliary inputs and Bluetooth capability, but with some really nice speakers replacing the originals. Oh, and a Stock Bench seat, so it doesn't look like a "race car", and you can still snuggle with your significant other. A silver color paintjob with transparent blue over it bcuz it looks SO GOOD and accents the body lines. A STOCK Black interior. Rocket city there you are!:)anim:cool:anim^-#

10. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

It never ends until we hit the grave!

11. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

That story is no good without pictures...:D

12. 1978 FORD Supercab

I didn't realize that there were more pages to Ken's question, until today. I was answering his initial question, But if you want to know the details of my brother's car, i can tell you. Unfortunately because I was in high school back then, i didn't think to take a picture of the car, and cellphones weren't around in 1972! So like most other kids, I didn't haul around a camera Everywhere:(anim:cry:anim

13. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Sounded like a car you have now...Retro fit fuel injection back when you was in high school? That is a pretty significant add.

14. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Aww....
    I was hoping it was a Pinto

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso