High Boy leaf Springs

Discussion in '1973 - 1979 Ford F100, F150, F250-F350 Truck Forum' started by mikey, May 6, 2018.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. mikey

I'm thinking I'll stick with what I have, there are a couple guys in the neighborhood that have 77 's at the stock hiegth and no lift at the same as mine, so maybe I' ll mess with my shocks and see what I can do.

2. BKW Founding Member

No 1978 is a High Boy. High Boys are 1967/76 F250 4WD; 1977 F250 4WD before serial number Y20,001.

High Boys have a divorced transfer case, in-cab fuel tank and 5 or 6 leaf front springs.

3. mikey

What I was saying was my "77 high boy". I had a 77 and a 78, later I gave my son the 77.
    I believe you miss read my message

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  4. BKW Founding Member

How did I misread this? From what I read, you have a 1978.

I read 100's of posts every day on three Ford truck sites, very rarely misread any.

dustybumpers likes this.
  5. mikey

Sir, I'm not going to argue with you, let it go

6. Preston

mikey is a good member to kill a arguement this fast

7. iicap

Preston, with all due respect for you being the New Kid On the Block. mikey had a chance to prove BKW/Number Dummy, wrong without it being an argument, he took the easy way out. You have no Idea of the RESPECT that BKW Has On This Site and others he has mentioned. His word is what most of us here wait for, For Clarity, on a question Cap

8. Preston

i apoligize for acting like that i hope we can forget about it sooner of later

9. iicap

Your Good As Gold Preston.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >