Immigrant from FTE

Discussion in '1948 - 1952 Ford F1, F2 and F3 Truck Forum' started by Dern F1, Nov 4, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Are you saying, then, it is !KEN! wearing the Daisy Dukes in the family? !!!!!!

:veryshocked:

2. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

Be careful what you ask for. Tim will want pictures,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fabman likes this.
  3. BKW Founding Member

Welcome to FTZ!

4. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Actually I think I was trying to say that Peggy speaks softly and carries a very big stick! Ken is more like Roscoe's Flash!:knockedout::rofl:anim:clap:anim

5. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

One of these days I'll become famous enough to have my own theme music.... like Jim.

57FordGuy and Fabman like this.
  6. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

You are a little late Ken.........The guys at my old work had already saddled me with...........

Fabman likes this.
  7. Dern F1

"This is Ford country, on a quiet night you can hear a Chevy rust".

Campspringsjohn and JWC 3 like this.
  8. Paul Masley Founding Member

Welcome to the Asylum. Yeah, quite a few of us are here.....

9. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Some of us more notorious than others... :angelic:

10. Paul Masley Founding Member

Dammit Wolfie, stop telling everybody that..........

11. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

~Like it's a big secret...

***snnnikkkerrrezzz***

:giggle:anim

12. Redstarn

Very welcome here I suppose . Nice pose
    Hey there F350 -6 , click on the avatar it gets larger

Greywolf likes this.
  13. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

Yep - and I tell ya what:
    Once you figure out how the forum-ware works for pictures, videos, and all of that, it's the best ever.

I had a steep learning curve the first week or so it that it went online - but videos for example, there's no messing around with hyper text markup.

Paste the youtube address and SPLAT! There it is...

~And it is fast

14. Redstarn

There I go ,
    Thank you Greywolf , speaking of "Wolf" I was on my Quad going to go check out a deer area , and boom a wolf was stalking me ,
    was checking it out and thought that's a nice animal , then when I moved , boom it was gone .

15. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

We don't have wild wolves down near Memphis - but we have occasional Mountain Lion sightings and there are Coyotes the size of German Sheppards.

I saw one of the mountain lions back in about 2006 or 7, thought at first it was just a big black cat. After it left I went out and looked at the spot where I saw it and realized it was at least six times bigger than I thought it was...

The thing about mountain lions I worry about is that with anything canine I have a fifty-fifty shot at bonding or reasoning with it. But cats are just plain psycho :wideyed:

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso