Immigrant from FTE

Discussion in '1948 - 1952 Ford F1, F2 and F3 Truck Forum' started by Dern F1, Nov 4, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Redstarn

Very good reasoning
    Large cats are frequent in Our British Columbia province and other
    We all love the outdoors , I was out Ice fishing for lake trout , and during my Quad ride into the 5.2 mile ride we could see how wolves were controlling
    the moose herds there were tracks all over 50 to 100 feet away from where the moose were herded up and moose sign all around , but no sign of a kill .
    just a thought and I loved your cat story .

2. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

I have a cougar tag and cougar season is open. Just don't hunt for them at this time of year. Too close to kitten time....and winter steelhead in the rivers. A few years ago we ran across a wolf while elk hunting. Foot print as big as my hand. Fish and Wildlife biologist told us we were "crazy". No wolves at all in that area. Now there is a very famous pack up there and been caught on game cameras quite a few times.

3. Redstarn

Very interesting tale , Seabiscuit
    I totally enjoy adventures like yours , and thank you so .
    Be at peace with nature

4. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

I suggested this site to a member I was previously in contact with, and I got banned from FTE
    how chickensh#t was that???

5. Campspringsjohn Founding Member

I haven't been banned, but was warned. You know what gets me is you can link to articles on other Ford Truck Websites and nothing is said about that. But mention FTZ over there and you'll get a warning, if not totally banned!

6. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

now that I recall, mentioning this site over there is considered "spamming"

7. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

We're doing just fine, lol. :) I've removed the actual numbers because it's none of their business, but we're growing quite well. The last month is this month, which is why it's low, since it's a partial month.
    sessions.jpg #ad

Campspringsjohn likes this.
  8. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Joke 'em if they can't take a fxxx.

;)

Campspringsjohn and whomrig like this.
  9. 57FordGuy Founding Member

We have had 2 black bear sightings. One was videoed pretty close to me in Bartlett!

10. JWC 3 TOTM Winner Founding Member

Black bear found about 25 miles from me. In Tellahoma. Close to Arnold engineering AFB .
    My neighbor swore he seen one.
    I've never seen sings of one.

11. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Had a black bear sow and 2 cubs spotted at the Masonic Cemetery here in town just the other day. Two days ago when we went to Devils Lake with the boat, a heard of elk was on the Chinook Winds Resort Golf Course and a 2nd heard on a Church Lawn right near the 101 and E. Devils Lake Junction. There were also some elk in the horse pasture behind the Otis Café...sometimes it seems like we don't need to go to zoo around here...and during hunting season they are no where to be found, except in the zoo!

12. captchas

they did that to me years ago when i brought up kens supercharger site. looks like they now list me as a guest took off the word banned

13. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Them doing that over the supercharger site, pretty bad. :(

14. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

I'm still banned. Too bad. So sad......

15. captchas

i'll be happy to send a few from here your way, wife told me our big one "about 800 pounds " took a 5 hour nap on our front lawn, she called the PD but they were busy with a barn fire at a near by dairy farm, they called wildlife but by the time they got here he had woken and moved on. we call him patches for his brown marks on his fir that we guess came from fights

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >