Immigrant from FTE

Discussion in '1948 - 1952 Ford F1, F2 and F3 Truck Forum' started by Dern F1, Nov 4, 2016.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. whomrig TOTM Winner Founding Member Southwest Chapter

yea, me too....

2. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

It's interesting that at least 3 people crossed over and were fairly active on this site in its infancy. These folks are Mods and / or Chapter Leaders over there now and have not been seen here since. Kind of makes you wonder what brand of thumb screw is being used.........

3. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

The one mod was a personal friend of mine, and now won't give me the time of day
    Was a time I would get up from the supper table, and go out and take pictures for him,and text to him, to help him with his 67 4x4 restrorod project.
    IDK. some things in life are important, others not so much

Took me a while, but I got over it.

4. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

They aren't beyond doing anything, even making paranoid stuff up to try to threaten people. FACT

5. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Yeah, life's too short to take Internet stuff too seriously, and hopefully one day he'll decide to bury whatever hatchet he's carrying. I used to be guilty of that far too often, it results in nothing but grief.

Campspringsjohn and dustybumpers like this.
  6. captchas

AMEN to that

Campspringsjohn and dustybumpers like this.
  7. Dern F1

Here is a link to a video that I put together on Youtube about my 48 Ford F1.

KW5413 and dustybumpers like this.
  8. gwilkrrs

very nice video/truck-
    I had know idea of the drama of other sites..... shameful

Greywolf and Campspringsjohn like this.
  9. FTZ HAIC Staff Member Oregon Chapter Founding Member

^^ It really is nice seeing you here. Lots of familiar people here, the more the merrier!

10. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

What headers are those? They might almost work in a Ranger conversion I've still got in work.
    I have to find some real tight block huggers to get past the steering gear box

(1/4 ton Ranger, small truck)

It isn't the gearbox that is in the way - it's the shaft and u-joint the headers I have won't clear

11. gwilkrrs

It's good to be seen!
    Good to see a familiar name also!
    I think I have missed a bunch of drama in my absence. Luckily or unluckily-

Just getting back at the old '51 after a 9 year "break" feels good.......

12. Greywolf Vet Zone Staff Alumni Founding Member

I try to offset the usual drama at other sites by being my usual "Off the Wall" personality here.
    But if you get bored with that we also have the same Austin Mini Cooper full of clowns that you may have missed elsewhere...

They are mostly harmless unless your skin is thin

(Tell KW I said so!)

**sssnikkkerrrezzz***

Paul Masley likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >