knocking the dust off the forum

Discussion in '1953 - 1956 Ford F100, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by jniolon, Sep 11, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

yep... I could open a bakery if it WAS flour. spent most of yesterday cleaning..drug everything on wheels out and actually vacuumed the shop. brooms just don't get the fine stuff... We're working on door openings and jams and overall blocking.. I swear we've gone thru 3 gallons of primer and filler and 90% has been swept up...... just keep sanding...jst keep sanding but it IS coming out straight

john

2. Paul Masley Founding Member

And just who said that powder was flour? When you drugged that stuff, did their little itty bitty wheels wobble as you rolled them out? That powder will do all sorts of strange shet! LOL

3. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

How's the guide coat coming along John, getting closer to say it's ready?

4. jniolon Article Contributor Founding Member

guide coat on... we added a coloring agent to the slicksand primer... came out about 4 shades darker... won't get to work on it till monday or tuesday probably... and I'm supposed to start work toward the end of the week I think... much to do before then

5. 56panelford TOTM Winner Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I placed my cab back on today and will start assembling the front sheet metal again to finish up the body work, hopefully in the next couple months I'll have the complete cab and front end in high build primer and ready for final paint in the spring.....but then again who knows.:)

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >