"LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate" Air Suspension System Installation

Discussion in '1992 - 1996 Ford F150, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by Seabiscuit, May 21, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

We are looking to go back to a Lance or move to an Artic Fox. Have to get the burned up Lance settled out first before we can do much. The Alpenlite has not turned out to be what we were hoping for...Would love to get a Host Mammoth, but we don't have enough truck for that and the Gold mine is fool of fools gold.:giggle:anim

Best of luck with your therapy and with the disability hearings. Both can be waters laced with mines!

2. IDMooseMan Vet Zone TOTM Winner

Yeah, it's been an "interesting" journey, for sure. I hoped I would've been back to work after graduating from college last summer. Things happen for a reason, I suppose. I have no idea what that reason is, but I'm sure "someone up there" knows.

Good luck with your Lance settlement. I looked at Alpenlite before and wasn't that impressed with their product. I may never get a Lance camper, but I do want to get another trailer. That old 1992 Wilderness 24M I had was perfect. Would love to find something like that, but a little newer, again.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
virtuoso