Micah's 08 f250 build thread

Discussion in 'Ford Truck Builds' started by im2tall33, Apr 27, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. Ford Trucker Founding Member Canadian Chapter

After all the older truck will go in the bush, Micahs a family man now thus the crew cab

2. im2tall33 Founding Member

Yup. And I needed a bigger truck to handle a lot of tasks I shouldn't be doing with the f150 like hauling mulch, wood, gravel and such

3. im2tall33 Founding Member

Well as of tomorrow afternoon my truck will have its first oil change done and the magna flow muffler installed, and then I can try out my sct live wire ts tuner from 5star tuning

4. Ford Trucker Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I cant wait to hear about the 5 star tune, right on

5. tiny1 Founding Member

Well Micah, it is tomorrow afternoon here and where is the vid so we could hear the new exhaust???????

6. Ford Trucker Founding Member Canadian Chapter

Yes we wanna hear it & see it right Neil

7. pirahnah3 Founding Member

its now tomorrow evening.......

8. im2tall33 Founding Member

Well I had some complications a mile from the shop . Also the guys needed some extra exhaust pipe for the new muffler and that took forever to get to the shop.

So I go to leave the shop, plug in the performance tune and take off. And was amazed at the difference. Until I noticed alot of smoke coming from my truck a half mile down the road. I pulled over called the shop aND they hurried over. Some how the bottom line from the transmission cooler popped off and was spraying transmission fluid everywhere. So 3.5 quarts of fluid later I head to the car wash to get all that junk off.

Now I am home and bummed I can't try the performance tune again till the new line comes in because I don't want to risk that again.

So I will have a video up sometime soon.

9. pirahnah3 Founding Member

glad you were able to stop in time to keep and major damage from happening.

10. im2tall33 Founding Member

Believe me I'm thrilled I don't have to buy a transmission

11. pirahnah3 Founding Member

well its good and bad....good for saving the money, but think of the awesome transmission you could have built lol

12. Ford Trucker Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I agree, it could have been a lot worse....... thx for the info chum

13. im2tall33 Founding Member

I must say the truck sounds awesome! Can't wait to get on the road again lol

14. im2tall33 Founding Member

Well today the truck gets it's new air raid intake, tierod ends, and transmission cooler lines. I can't wait to try out the performance tune again

15. kjvforme Vet Zone Oregon Chapter Founding Member

Morning Micah, truck looks great congrats.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >