New Guy with '83 F-150 Carb Questions

Discussion in '1980 - 1986 Ford F150, F250 and F350 Truck Forum' started by DonnieChase, Apr 20, 2017.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. DonnieChase

kw5413. Sorry, Ken.

2. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Donnie, can you go to the home page of FTZ, and look on the top right for your inbox, I left you a message, and need to tell you a price, pluss shipping, and how to pay
    home page in a phone looks like this
    002.JPG #ad

3. DonnieChase

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, DB. I just saw your message. Things have been really hectic.

I just went to the Home page. I found the Inbox button, but as soon as the Home page boots up on my screen, the ad and text panels climb up and cover those buttonsllml)ll)ll)lol llli)()llll up, and I can't push them. Idk what the deal is, but it's extremely frustrating...

4. DonnieChase

Seems the problem is my phone; all the "l"s and "("s and ")"s tell me that it is at least a possibility...

5. DonnieChase

DB, when you're able, will you let me know whether you have received my message(s)? I'm having nothing but problems with this garbage phone...

Thank you,
    Donnie

6. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

Got the pm, and replied.....
    Looks like you have 23 messages in your in box by the screen shot you sent me
    Can you send your addy in the pm again, I seem to have missplaced that whole conversation of pm's we were having before

7. DonnieChase

Oh, yeah: what is "PayPal"?

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >