Teenager Vehicle Again

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by riggers, May 4, 2015.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. clux Article Contributor Founding Member

Yeah well gm cars of that vintage all look the same to me, ugly.

2. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Both of my muscle cars are original. So far, no A/C conversion. I have about 22 #'s of R-12 that I paid less than $ 15.00/lb. and have been offered as much as $ 30.00 / lb. But, unless I convert, it ain't for sell.

3. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Too, bad.

4. clux Article Contributor Founding Member

I'm not saying they're not cool, I just don't care for the looks of them personally.

5. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

You can adopt me, and buy it for me

I'll even do the dishes and thake out the trash

Shut up Tom

6. Ford Trucker Founding Member Canadian Chapter

I like the old Chevelle & I can work on it too........ not practical for a young lady tho

7. riggers Founding Member

This is turning out to be ridiculously difficult. Getting 2 women to agree on one car is impossible!

8. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

The $$$$ provider generally has the greater vote.

Just sayin'

9. riggers Founding Member

That would be her... thanks for defending my position here Keith lol

10. KW5413 Vet Zone Texas Chapter Founding Member

Rut Rho.....:oops:

11. riggers Founding Member

She just likes things that are way over-priced because they are "pretty" and I keep trying to tell her that she needs to start off by checking the value and making sure it's reasonable.

12. clux Article Contributor Founding Member

Pretty comes with a price.

13. BKW Founding Member

FoMoCo is in-famous for replacing/updating part numbers more often than women change their minds!

dustybumpers and 1970something like this.
  14. riggers Founding Member

She ended up getting a cheap car and is going to save up for her dream Jeep. It's a little red Saturn... $700 lol

cheap.jpg #ad

It's ugly and it's standard but it runs and a friend of mine's husband works at a Saturn dealership as a mechanic and he has all the stuff and knowledge to work on it. He is keeping it for the next few days to change the oil and get it's inspection, etc... I'm just happy it's over and I can now move on to teaching her to drive a stick. Joy.

15. OldjunkFords Oregon Chapter Founding Member

No big loss if it ends up getting crunched or too expensive to warrant repair.............good choice!

Last edited: May 9, 2015
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >