Veterans Zone v.a. bennies

Discussion in 'Veterans Zone' started by johnp, Mar 23, 2019.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
  1. johnp Vet Zone

You will like this site. I'm sortta new here but I learn a little more each time I log on. Welcome back BROTHER>
    Johnp
    semper fi

dustybumpers likes this.
  2. johnp Vet Zone

Dusty, that's what i have heard. Try it tonite.
    Thanx
    Johnp
    semper fi

dustybumpers likes this.
  3. Seabiscuit Volunteer Moderator Vet Zone Vet Zone Leader Oregon Chapter Founding Member

His are so big because of the level of his hearing loss. They tried him on some of the 'peanut' sized and they just didn't work.

I'm presuming the S&W M&P is the 5.56 /223 since you got the 30 round mag. Very nice rifle. I also have it's grown up brother, the M&P 10 LE. Hunt with the quite frequently.

1800's "Modern" Most Popular Hunting Rifle
    Cabela's 54.jpg #ad

2000's era "Modern" Most Popular S&W Hunting Rifle
    M&P Open Sights.jpg #ad

2000's era "Modern" Most Popular S&W "ADA" compliant Hunting Rifle. (Optically equipped for the vision impaired :giggle:anim)
    M&P 10 LE Scoped.jpg #ad

4. johnp Vet Zone

First a.r. since the m-14 . The Marine Corps switched to the m-16 as I was headed home. Kinda glad I didn't have to be a guinea pig cause when put into use they had a LOT of malfunctions causing a LOT of casualties.
    I haven't fired it yet, gonna hunt and peck 'til I'm familiar with it then put in some range time. Both nephews a L.E. and are on the swat team and are very familiar with this weapon. Take 'em to the range with me. Can't let 'em show me up

dustybumpers likes this.
  5. dustybumpers Article Contributor Founding Member

6. johnp Vet Zone

Thanx, I'll stop by.
    Johnp
    semper fi

dustybumpers likes this.
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >